Search found 20 matches
Search found 20 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:30 pm
- Forum: Student Social/Study Group
- Topic: Post All Chemistry Jokes Here
- Replies: 7829
- Views: 1087161
Two chemists go into a bar. The first one says "I think I'll have an H2O." The second one says "I think I'll have an H2O too" — and he died.
- Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:28 pm
- Forum: Accuracy, Precision, Mole, Other Definitions
- Topic: Significance of delta sign
- Replies: 2
- Views: 440
In a chemical equation, we know a delta sign indicates that the reaction is heated. How might this impact the problem overall?
- Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:25 pm
- Forum: Empirical & Molecular Formulas
- Topic: Identifying Empirical and Molecular Formulas [ENDORSED]
- Replies: 13
- Views: 1581
What are the differences between the Molecular and Empirical formulas? More specifically, how do you identify one from the other?
- Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:07 pm
- Forum: Balancing Chemical Reactions
- Topic: Balancing Chemical equations too slow... any advice? [ENDORSED]
- Replies: 18
- Views: 1630
Balancing oxygen last truly helps. It makes it less complicated when you balance the element that shows up the least amounts in a chemical equation.