Search found 6 matches
Search found 6 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:55 pm
- Forum: Determining Molecular Shape (VSEPR)
- Topic: Exceptions to the Octet Rule
- Replies: 4
- Views: 367
When building lewis structures, do exceptions to the octet rule only occur for the halogens or do they also happen for the metalloids?
- Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:13 pm
- Forum: DeBroglie Equation
- Topic: Momentum [ENDORSED]
- Replies: 3
- Views: 316
If you are given the velocity and you are asked to find the kinetic energy, is there a constant that is used for the mass in kilograms? Does it change depending whether its a photon, electron, etc...?