Search found 13 matches
Search found 13 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:36 pm
- Forum: Administrative Questions and Class Announcements
- Topic: Getting Part 1 Wrong [ENDORSED]
- Replies: 1
- Views: 218
If we get an incorrect answer for the first part of a question, but correctly use that in the second part, will the whole problem be marked wrong?
- Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:22 pm
- Forum: Accuracy, Precision, Mole, Other Definitions
- Topic: Amount of a stubstance
- Replies: 2
- Views: 262
When a problem is asking for X amount of an element, and that element seems to often occur in a pair (e.g O vs O^2), if the problem doesn't specify, do you solve for the amount as the single element or in a pair? Or does it not matter?