Search found 16 matches
Search found 16 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun May 13, 2018 10:58 pm
- Forum: Properties of Light
- Topic: Keywords for Work Function or E_photon?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 183
One of the keywords you should be looking for is threshold energy, if this comes up in the problem being asked you know you will not be solving for the e photon. If you see wavelength then you know you will be solving for e photon.
- Sun May 06, 2018 10:33 pm
- Forum: Wave Functions and s-, p-, d-, f- Orbitals
- Topic: Shapes of orbitals
- Replies: 6
- Views: 247
No I don't think you will need to know the shape of every orbital but I would go over them just in case since they will come into play later in the class.