Search found 18 matches
Search found 18 matches • Page 1 of 1
half life turns into k1/2 = 1/k[A]o for a zero order reaction since k is usually a denominator for an order. then if the order increases then the value of k1/2 half life decreases. its the same the other way around
- Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:41 pm
- Forum: Phase Changes & Related Calculations
- Topic: State Function
- Replies: 10
- Views: 393
A state function is a property in which the value does not rely on the course taken to go from the initial to the final state like enthalpy. Work is not a state function because work depends on which path it has taken.
- Sun May 27, 2018 11:16 pm
- Forum: Bond Lengths & Energies
- Topic: Shorter bond length always leads to stronger bond?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2454
They should usually lead to stronger bond lengths.