Search found 26 matches
Search found 26 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:35 pm
- Forum: Bohr Frequency Condition, H-Atom , Atomic Spectroscopy
- Topic: Balmer and Lyman Series
- Replies: 9
- Views: 457
does bhore's have anything to do with this?
- Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:46 pm
- Forum: Wave Functions and s-, p-, d-, f- Orbitals
- Topic: Valence Electrons
- Replies: 3
- Views: 199
as a follow up question, are valence electrons the number of places available in the outermost shell or the actual number of electrons present lie what happens when you apply this to ions?