Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:52 pm
- Forum: General Science Questions
- Topic: Rusty on High School Chem [ENDORSED]
- Replies: 113
- Views: 34744
I took Chemistry Honors sophomore year of high school and feel behind, is it recommended to take Chem 17 before this class? But is it only offered in the Fall?
- Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:43 pm
- Forum: Balancing Chemical Reactions
- Topic: Fastest way to balance chemical equation
- Replies: 9
- Views: 460
My T.A. showed us how to solve harder "balancing equations" problems using a system of equations. You basically replace all the stoichiometry coefficients with variables and write an equation for each element (based on how many moles there are, reactant=products). Then just substitute/elim...
- Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:15 pm
- Forum: Molarity, Solutions, Dilutions
- Topic: Units - L or mL? [ENDORSED]
- Replies: 15
- Views: 473
I know the standard unit to use is Liters, but if the question gives you units in milliliters should we give our answer back in it? Thanks.