Search found 31 matches
Search found 31 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:17 pm
- Forum: Bond Lengths & Energies
- Topic: Bond length in Ozone (French Toast #33b)
- Replies: 1
- Views: 225
In reality the actual bond length is an average of the two hypothetical bond length, the fact that it has a double bond and a single bond means that the bond length is shorter than 2 single bonds.
- Sun May 20, 2018 11:04 pm
- Forum: Electronegativity
- Topic: Electronegativiry vs electron affinity [ENDORSED]
- Replies: 4
- Views: 263
What is the difference in the trends on the periodic table between electronegativity and electron affinity?
- Sun May 06, 2018 11:51 pm
- Forum: Electron Configurations for Multi-Electron Atoms
- Topic: Electron configuration
- Replies: 7
- Views: 216
Does it matter if the first spin you write is up or down as long as you are filling up all the orbitals while satisfying the laws?
- Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:06 pm
- Forum: Molarity, Solutions, Dilutions
- Topic: concentration of one specific element in a solution
- Replies: 1
- Views: 75
when finding the concentration of a specific element in a solution do you just do mass compositions after you find molarity?
yes if you found the molecular formula all you have to do would be to reduce it to its lowest form, with all the numbers being whole numbers and you would have the empirical formula
- Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:54 pm
- Forum: Properties of Light
- Topic: The Electromagnetic spectrum
- Replies: 5
- Views: 93
I think that the spectrum would be provided or at least the specific location of a light on the spectrum would be given if needed to answer a question.