Search found 6 matches
Search found 6 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:52 pm
- Forum: General Science Questions
- Topic: Periodic Table
- Replies: 16
- Views: 389
It is best and safer to just keep the number exactly as seen on the periodic table so that you do not round too much. Usually you do the rounding until the very end of your calculations.
- Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:57 pm
- Forum: Significant Figures
- Topic: Rounding Using Significant Figures
- Replies: 10
- Views: 297
What is the rule with the zeros when counting sig figs because I know that there are times you do not count the zero as a sig fig but sometimes you do. When do you know to count the zero as a sig fig?
- Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:52 pm
- Forum: Administrative Questions and Class Announcements
- Topic: Number of questions on test one [ENDORSED]
- Replies: 39
- Views: 17193
If we do not understand what a question on the test asks is it allowed to ask for clarity from our TA's?