Search found 32 matches
Search found 32 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:06 pm
- Forum: Polarisability of Anions, The Polarizing Power of Cations
- Topic: Predicting polarizability and polarizing power
- Replies: 5
- Views: 363
if it can easily lose an electron then there is a lower electron affinity
- Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:26 pm
- Forum: Significant Figures
- Topic: All students read this sig fig post [ENDORSED]
- Replies: 91
- Views: 8948
Milena Aragon 1B wrote:Should we maintain the amount of sig figs as determined by the periodic table that we're using or should it be determined by the problem (i.e. use the number with the least amount of sig figs)?
it mostly always is determined by the problem
- Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:23 pm
- Forum: SI Units, Unit Conversions
- Topic: How does grading for discussion posts work?
- Replies: 73
- Views: 2120
Henri_de_Guzman_3L wrote:Is there a minimum number of posts/replies to get full points?
you must at least answer/ask three things on the website every week!