Search found 33 matches
Search found 33 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:10 pm
- Forum: Polarisability of Anions, The Polarizing Power of Cations
- Topic: Polar vs covalent
- Replies: 7
- Views: 17
How to tell if a bond is polar covalent or ionic without looking at ionization energies?
- Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:03 am
- Forum: General Science Questions
- Topic: Rusty on High School Chem [ENDORSED]
- Replies: 165
- Views: 100724
Same it has been round 3 years since the last time I took Chemistry. Thank you too everyone for the tips posted on this topic.
- Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:51 am
- Forum: Bohr Frequency Condition, H-Atom , Atomic Spectroscopy
- Topic: Atomic Spectra
- Replies: 3
- Views: 35
I lecture we briefly talked about the atomic spectra. I would like to get a better understanding of the atomic spectra.