Search found 21 matches
Search found 21 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:05 pm
- Forum: Electron Configurations for Multi-Electron Atoms
- Topic: electron configuration
- Replies: 4
- Views: 14
So when you have an cation, where u take out elections, say Ni3+. Where do you remove the electrons since you filled the 4s before the 3d?
- Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:03 pm
- Forum: Ionic & Covalent Bonds
- Topic: Ionic v. Covalent
- Replies: 6
- Views: 21
covalent bonds are between two non metals who share electrons. ionic bonds are between a nonmetal and metal who take and loose electrons. covalent bonds are stronger because ionic bonds dissociate in water.
- Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:35 pm
- Forum: General Science Questions
- Topic: Rusty on High School Chem [ENDORSED]
- Replies: 166
- Views: 100983
I am super rusty on Chemistry too. Going through the textbook and practice problems helps me the most. Crash Course Chemistry videos also are a great for review.
- Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:03 pm
- Forum: Ideal Gases
- Topic: Reading the textbook [ENDORSED]
- Replies: 129
- Views: 75235
I find it much more helpful to read the textbook. Take it slow and take notes. Going through all the practice problems helps too to make sure you understand the material.