Search found 45 matches
Search found 45 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:20 pm
- Forum: Lewis Structures
- Topic: Drawing Lewis Structures
- Replies: 3
- Views: 32
In other words, if it is a neutral atom the formal charge of an atom must equal zero but if it is charged, then the formal charge must add up to the charge that was given.
- Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:15 pm
- Forum: Wave Functions and s-, p-, d-, f- Orbitals
- Topic: Advice for studying
- Replies: 58
- Views: 345
The workshops and the step-up sessions have been helpful in approaching problems and reviewing topics that I find confusing. I also go on YouTube when I haven't completely grasped the concepts, but I would strongly recommend to go to office hours for your TA as well.
- Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:05 pm
- Forum: Bohr Frequency Condition, H-Atom , Atomic Spectroscopy
- Topic: Wavelength Plausibility
- Replies: 30
- Views: 719
Quick clarification, why isn't not detectable?
You will first write the chemical equation that is given and balance it. Al(s) + Cl2(g) ---> AlCl3(s) After you balance the chemical equation, you find the moles of Al and Cl2 to help you determine the limiting reactant. To find the moles, you would convert to moles. So for Al, you would use 255g an...
- Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:03 pm
- Forum: Administrative Questions and Class Announcements
- Topic: Advice from a Medical Student - Part II [ENDORSED]
- Replies: 127
- Views: 2202
After reading your updates and your advice, I feel very motivated to do well in this class. Thank you for sharing your story and your experiences, like many have said, it is very inspiring. Wish you well in your last years of med school.