Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:42 pm
- Forum: Trends in The Periodic Table
- Topic: Isoelectronic Atoms
- Replies: 6
- Views: 75
Isoelectronic refers to atoms and ions with the same number of electrons! The professor explained this topic by comparing F- to the element neon. With fluorine as an anion, it is gaining an electron so will have a total of 10 electrons similar to that of neon. However, the idea of isoelectronic is t...
- Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:53 pm
- Forum: Molarity, Solutions, Dilutions
- Topic: Question on online problems for Dilution
- Replies: 2
- Views: 100
26. If an 800 mL aqueous solution contains 12.4 g of ethanol, CH3CH2OH, what is molarity of ethanol in this solution?