Search found 9 matches
Search found 9 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:18 am
- Forum: Galvanic/Voltaic Cells, Calculating Standard Cell Potentials, Cell Diagrams
- Topic: Galvanic cell, winter 2014 final Q3
- Replies: 2
- Views: 335
This question asks you to build a galvanic cell based on the following list of substances Zn(s). Cu(s) Fe(s). Pt(s) Zn(NO3)2. Cu(NO3)2 Fe(NO3)2. Fe(NO3)3 I don't understand how you select the anode/cathode? Is it based on the highest potential difference? The question says platinum must be used as t...
Is it better to draw out the condensed formula when attempting to name complex molecules or can you determine the name simply by looking at it? I have a hard time differentiating between what is part of the longest chain and what are the substituents when it's in a condensed formula.
- Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:09 pm
- Forum: Kinetics vs. Thermodynamics Controlling a Reaction
- Topic: quiz 2
- Replies: 1
- Views: 252
do we have to know how to do the steady state approach for the kinetics quiz?
- Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:52 pm
- Forum: Entropy Changes Due to Changes in Volume and Temperature
- Topic: Gas constant, R
- Replies: 2
- Views: 384
How do you determine which value of R to use in calculations, 8.314 or .0821??