Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:10 am
- Forum: Non-Equilibrium Conditions & The Reaction Quotient
- Topic: Aqueos and Gaseous Problems
- Replies: 3
- Views: 337
If I have a reaction with both an aqueous and a gaseous but the problem is looking for partial pressure, would I omit the aqueous solution from the equation?
- Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:02 am
- Forum: *Molecular Orbital Theory (Bond Order, Diamagnetism, Paramagnetism)
- Topic: Bond Order and Bond Length
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1295
What happens if the bond order is a non integer such as 2.5? Do we round the number up?
- Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:22 am
- Forum: Electron Configurations for Multi-Electron Atoms
- Topic: Electron configurations for ions
- Replies: 4
- Views: 704
Is it always necessary to eliminate the amount of valence electrons to maintain the elements ionization in the electron configuration?