Search found 6 matches
Search found 6 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:05 am
- Forum: Reaction Enthalpies (e.g., Using Hess’s Law, Bond Enthalpies, Standard Enthalpies of Formation)
- Topic: Quiz 1 Preparation: Question 6
- Replies: 4
- Views: 615
Are we assuming that the 2580 kJ of heat is negative because it's an exothermic reaction?
- Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:17 pm
- Forum: Equilibrium Constants & Calculating Concentrations
- Topic: VIDEO: Chapter 11 Question 49; explaining chem equilibrium
- Replies: 1
- Views: 330
Hi! Here's me explaining 11.49, and a little bit of more info on chemical equilibrium as well as using the ICE box!
- Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:59 pm
- Forum: Administrative Questions and Class Announcements
- Topic: Videos Submissions
- Replies: 8
- Views: 11697
What exactly can the videos be on? Can they just be a video of you doing some practice problems? Or does it have to be something intricate like you see some 14D students have done (music video parody type stuff)?
I'm fairly certain s character has to do with bond length-not completely sure though. However, I do know that the more s character a bond has, the shorter, tighter, and more stable the bond is! For example, an sp Carbon has more s character than a sp3 Carbon. Hopefully this helps you out a little bit!