Search found 10 matches
Search found 10 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:03 am
- Forum: Properties & Structures of Inorganic & Organic Bases
- Topic: Acids and Bases as Products
- Replies: 1
- Views: 402
Could someone explain to me how when an acid and base react they produce water and salt?
- Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:37 am
- Forum: *Molecular Orbital Theory (Bond Order, Diamagnetism, Paramagnetism)
- Topic: He2
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1009
What does this mean in relation to it's structure then? Good question!
- Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:23 pm
- Forum: Photoelectric Effect
- Topic: Photoelectric effect [ENDORSED]
- Replies: 4
- Views: 586
Although we went over many depictions of the photoelectric effect in class I'm just not understanding it conceptually. Is there any way someone may explain it in simpler terms to me? Thanks!