Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:43 am
- Forum: *Molecular Orbital Theory (Bond Order, Diamagnetism, Paramagnetism)
- Topic: Bond Order and Bond Length
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1275
Bond order also has to do with how likely an element is to bond with another, right?
Is the number of sigma bonds in a molecule always the number of single bonds there are, and the number of pi bonds always the number of double bounds, with a triple bond having two pi bonds?
- Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:05 am
- Forum: Limiting Reactant Calculations
- Topic: Limiting Reactants & Limiting Reagents [ENDORSED]
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3034
How accurate should we be when rounding off atomic weights for elements in doing conversions from grams to moles? Should we generally truncate after 2 decimal points, or is it a matter of significant figures, or some combination?