Search found 9 matches
Search found 9 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:32 pm
- Forum: *Electrophilic Addition
- Topic: Electrophilic and nucleophilic reactions
- Replies: 1
- Views: 556
What determines if a reaction as a whole is electrophilic, such as an electrophilic addition reaction; is it based on the atom/molecule added to the larger molecule? Is there such a thing as a nucleophilic addition reaction?
- Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:17 pm
- Forum: Limiting Reactant Calculations
- Topic: Mass Always Equal?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 598
If A reacts with B and B is the limiting reactant, B will be completely used up in the reaction while there is still some left of A. The conservation of mass applies to whatever portion of A and B react, but the mass left over from A (the reactant in excess) can also be included in the end mass. You...