Search found 18 matches
Search found 18 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:22 am
- Forum: Arrhenius Equation, Activation Energies, Catalysts
- Topic: Catalyst
- Replies: 16
- Views: 1351
In the Pre-Equilibrium Approach does the slow step always determine the rate law?
I am trying to view the bruincast from the lecture today and for some reason it is not the right lecture. The lecture for 2/24 is a past lecture on Entropy. Is there some way I can get the lecture from today?
- Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:56 pm
- Forum: Reaction Enthalpies (e.g., Using Hess’s Law, Bond Enthalpies, Standard Enthalpies of Formation)
- Topic: Standard Enthalpy Question
- Replies: 4
- Views: 363
Is an element's standard enthalpy of formation always as it is presented on the periodic table?
- Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:04 pm
- Forum: Administrative Questions and Class Announcements
- Topic: Final Exam Details and Review Sessions Fall 2016
- Replies: 15
- Views: 8070
Are we only responsible for the ones in the course reader?
- Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:02 pm
- Forum: Naming
- Topic: When does the transition metal change to -ide?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 406
Are there any exceptions to this rule?
- Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:05 pm
- Forum: Bohr Frequency Condition, H-Atom , Atomic Spectroscopy
- Topic: HW 1.15
- Replies: 3
- Views: 371
How would we solve this problem using the formula we used in class En=-(hR/n^2)? He never went over this formula in class so won't you get the same answer using the other formula as well?
- Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:40 am
- Forum: Photoelectric Effect
- Topic: Photoelectric Effect
- Replies: 1
- Views: 261
I am confused about the relationship between light, wave and frequency in this experiment. I understand there is a direct correlation between frequency and wavelength. I also understand that increasing the energy means more intensity. But I think I get confused about the part how light acts as a wav...