Search found 17 matches
Search found 17 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:21 pm
- Forum: Appications of the Nernst Equation (e.g., Concentration Cells, Non-Standard Cell Potentials, Calculating Equilibrium Constants and pH)
- Topic: Winter 2015 Final #5
- Replies: 1
- Views: 374
Ecell is an intensive property so the amount of K+ inside and outside the membrane won't result in a change in voltage.
- Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:33 pm
- Forum: Student Social/Study Group
- Topic: Post All Chemistry Jokes Here
- Replies: 8776
- Views: 1490973
The optimist sees the glass half full. The pessimist sees the glass half empty. The chemist sees the glass completely full, half with liquid and half with air.
- Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:25 pm
- Forum: General Science Questions
- Topic: Switching Discussion Sections
- Replies: 1
- Views: 511
I am currently enroled in Lecture 1 and Discussion Section 1O, which is from 9-9:50am on Thurdsays. Due to another lecture starting at 9:30 on Thursday, I am looking for someone to switch sections with me. Discussion sections 1A,1D, 1F, 1G, 1I, 1K, 1L, 1M, and 1N all work with my schedule.
- Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:09 pm
- Forum: Trends in The Periodic Table
- Topic: Which is larger O - or S 2- ? [ENDORSED]
- Replies: 3
- Views: 731
S^2- is larger because atomic size increases as you go down the periodic table and it has a complete other orbital.
- Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:13 pm
- Forum: Administrative Questions and Class Announcements
- Topic: Final Exam Details and Review Sessions Fall 2016
- Replies: 15
- Views: 8345
Are we expected to know all of the Ka and Kb values for the common acids and bases?