Search found 17 matches
Search found 17 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:19 pm
- Forum: Arrhenius Equation, Activation Energies, Catalysts
- Topic: Catalyst question
- Replies: 1
- Views: 273
From what I've read I'm pretty sure that catalysts should be included in the rate law expression because they affect the reaction rate, BUT catalysts are not included in the equilibrium constant expression because they do not affect the overall equilibrium.
The arrows show the movement of electrons so the source of electrons is the nucleophile and the arrow shows that they move to the electrophile because they are attracted to its more positive charge
- Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:06 pm
- Forum: Administrative Questions and Class Announcements
- Topic: Chem 14A Midterm Fall 2016 Rooms & Review Sessions
- Replies: 16
- Views: 8074
My TA said the grades should be on myUCLA so probably when they've all been handed back (?) but yeah I don't know where the solutions are.
- Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:01 pm
- Forum: Properties of Light
- Topic: What to do when a Energy is given in kJ*mol-1?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 880
Did we ever do this in lecture?