How do we know that the K+ ions cell potential is 0.00V?
and for part B are we going to be given the cell potentials or do we have to find them?
Search found 24 matches
Search found 24 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:12 pm
- Forum: Appications of the Nernst Equation (e.g., Concentration Cells, Non-Standard Cell Potentials, Calculating Equilibrium Constants and pH)
- Topic: Winter 2015 Final #5
- Replies: 1
- Views: 308
- Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:27 pm
- Forum: Galvanic/Voltaic Cells, Calculating Standard Cell Potentials, Cell Diagrams
- Topic: Winter 2014 Q3
- Replies: 4
- Views: 442
For question 3 on the Winter 2014 final exam how would you know which chemicals to pick for the galvanic cell without the voltage given?
- Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:01 am
- Forum: Administrative Questions and Class Announcements
- Topic: Quiz 2 Winter 2017
- Replies: 160
- Views: 15301
On the quiz if mmol's are given do you have to change it to mols or can you keep it this way? Also on number 8 on the practice quiz do you have to change the answer to minutes or if on the actual quiz if I were to keep it in seconds would it still be correct?
- Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:12 pm
- Forum: Reaction Enthalpies (e.g., Using Hess’s Law, Bond Enthalpies, Standard Enthalpies of Formation)
- Topic: Formulas to know
- Replies: 3
- Views: 614
What are all the formulas and what they are used for that should be expected on the quiz next week? I have most of them written out but I would like to make sure I am not missing any other important ones.