Search found 13 matches
Search found 13 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:20 pm
- Forum: Administrative Questions and Class Announcements
- Topic: Saying Thank You to Dr. Lavelle
- Replies: 229
- Views: 103992
Dear Dr. Lavelle, Thank you so much for teaching me these last two quarters. You have made chemistry much more interesting than it was for me in high school, and you did it in a way that enabled me to better understand the material being taught. I really appreciate all the effort you have put into h...
- Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:25 pm
- Forum: Determining Molecular Shape (VSEPR)
- Topic: What's the molecular shape called when the molecule has 5 bonding pairs and 1 lone pair?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 258
Question is in the subject ^
- Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:17 pm
- Forum: Trends in The Periodic Table
- Topic: Exceptions to the Periodic Trends
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4043
Hey Matt, I'm not exactly sure why these exceptions occur, but like the person above I imagine it has to do with the interactions between electrons within an atom, and the interactions between the electrons and the nucleus. I don't think we have to know what these exceptions are, so we're chillin in...