Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:28 pm
- Forum: *Molecular Orbital Theory (Bond Order, Diamagnetism, Paramagnetism)
- Topic: About writing molecular orbitals
- Replies: 3
- Views: 437
The answers on the practice exams have been (π2p)^4 which excludes the 'x' and 'y' variables so I assume it's safer to write it this way.
- Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:03 pm
- Forum: Equilibrium Constants & Calculating Concentrations
- Topic: Upcoming Quiz #3
- Replies: 7
- Views: 697
If your question is what page MO theory starts on, it starts on page 106 in the course reader. (So if you're wondering overall pages it's from 106- 135).
- Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:53 pm
- Forum: Student Social/Study Group
- Topic: Midterm over!!
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1469
The midterm is not curved. Only at the end of the quarter when all the points are accumulated there is a slight curve. I don't think your final grade will be affected that much by the curve unless you have lower than a C or D and you need to pass the class.