Search found 10 matches
Search found 10 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:18 pm
- Forum: Second Order Reactions
- Topic: Is there such a thing as a Third Order Reaction?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 867
He said we're just going to be tested up to page 73 in the course reader for the second quiz!
- Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:20 pm
- Forum: Phase Changes & Related Calculations
- Topic: Open, Closed, and Isolated Systems
- Replies: 8
- Views: 777
An open system can exchange matter and energy with its surroundings and an example of this is the human body. A closed system has a set amount of matter but can exchange energy with the surroundings. An example of a closed system is an ice pack used to treat athletic injuries. An isolated system has...