Motivation: The Chemist Edition
"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate."
Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:48 pm
- Forum: Empirical & Molecular Formulas
- Topic: Chem Workbook Self Test Q4 [ENDORSED]
- Replies: 3
- Views: 724
Hi! I really appreciate your explanation since I was wondering about this question too, but does it make a difference to the problem that the chemical formula for flourine gas is F2? And if it doesn't change anything, why not?
- Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:02 pm
- Forum: Properties of Light
- Topic: Practice Quiz 1 Question [ENDORSED]
- Replies: 5
- Views: 901
They're just asking for the wavelength of the broadcast's radio waves. Since you know the frequency is 99.5 MHz and you know that radio waves are a type of electromagnetic radiation (so they move at the speed of light), you can just use the equation C = wavelength x frequency and solve for the wavel...
- Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:18 am
- Forum: Einstein Equation
- Topic: What is the eV unit? [ENDORSED]
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2863
Hey everyone, so I don't exactly get what the electron volt unit means. I know it's used to describe work function values, but what exactly does it show?