Search found 24 matches
Search found 24 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:36 pm
- Forum: Equilibrium Constants & Calculating Concentrations
- Topic: Chemical Equilibrium Part 2 Module Question #27
- Replies: 2
- Views: 194
A mixture of 2.5 moles H2O and 100 g of C are placed in a 50 L container and allowed to come to equilibrium subject to the following reaction: C(s) + H2O(g) = CO(g) + H2(g) The equilibrium concentration of hydrogen is found to be [H2]=0.040 M. What is the equilibrium concentration of water, [H2O]? C...
- Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:32 pm
- Forum: Student Social/Study Group
- Topic: Post All Chemistry Jokes Here
- Replies: 7439
- Views: 989408
A neutron walks into a bar. He asks the bartender, "How much for a beer?" The bartender offers him a warm smile and says, "For you, no charge".
Does anyone know if we will have to draw all the resonance structures of a molecule and if we have to draw the "average" of all of the resonance structures for test 2?
- Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:28 pm
- Forum: Photoelectric Effect
- Topic: Photoelectric Effect Module Problem
- Replies: 1
- Views: 234
Molybdenum metal must absorb radiation with a minimum frequency of 1.09 x 10^15 s^-1 before it can emit an e- from its surface. A. What is the minimum energy needed to produce this effect? Answer: 7.22 x 10^-19 J B. If molybdenum is radiated with 194 nm light, what is the maximum possible kinetic en...