Search found 10 matches
Search found 10 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:03 pm
- Forum: Determining Molecular Shape (VSEPR)
- Topic: Molecular Shape and Polarity
- Replies: 2
- Views: 484
When you are analyzing the molecular shape of a compound, if an atom does not have another atom countering its attraction, it is polar.
- Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:03 pm
- Forum: Formal Charge and Oxidation Numbers
- Topic: Determining Resonance
- Replies: 3
- Views: 619
First makes the octet on each of the elements, then using the electrons needed figure out the double bonds, which will show you whether there is resonance or not.
- Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:18 pm
- Forum: Bohr Frequency Condition, H-Atom , Atomic Spectroscopy
- Topic: Fall 2014 Quiz Prep
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1110
In the Rydberg Equation, does n1 refer to the higher energy level or the lower energy level?