I'm a female.
Therefore, I am Iron Man.
Search found 10 matches
Search found 10 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:33 pm
- Forum: *Molecular Orbital Theory (Bond Order, Diamagnetism, Paramagnetism)
- Topic: Midterm
- Replies: 6
- Views: 769
Do we need to know bond angles for the midterm?
- Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:06 pm
- Forum: Empirical & Molecular Formulas
- Topic: Fall 2015 Quiz Prep question #5 [ENDORSED]
- Replies: 3
- Views: 632
In order to get the ratio, you have to divide all the moles by the smallest number in-between them (0.2 mol O, 0.2 mol C, and 0.8 mol H, so you would divide all the numbers by 0.2), once you divide you round to the nearest whole number. After, there you have it your empirical formula.
- Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:07 pm
- Forum: General Science Questions
- Topic: Rusty on High School Chem [ENDORSED]
- Replies: 219
- Views: 143019
I feel like us as students, we should take advantage of all the resources we have. For example, if I felt like I was getting behind on work I'd try to read the book slowly and write attentive notes & if that doesn't really work I'd watch videos on youtube or khan academy (I find that khan academ...