Search found 17 matches
Search found 17 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:19 pm
- Forum: Student Social/Study Group
- Topic: Post All Chemistry Jokes Here
- Replies: 8791
- Views: 1492984
One day on the Tonight Show, Jay Leno showed a classified add that read: "Do you have mole problems? If so, call Avogadro at 602-1023."
- Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:39 pm
- Forum: Quantum Numbers and The H-Atom
- Topic: Atomic Spectra question 1.11 [ENDORSED]
- Replies: 3
- Views: 662
The lines within the series all have in common the principle quantum line for the lowest energy level because in the picture of spectrum of the atomic hydrogen, you can see that all the lines in one series will all go back down to their principle line, aka their starting line. If you look at the pic...
- Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:42 pm
- Forum: Molarity, Solutions, Dilutions
- Topic: Fundamentals G13
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1624
The question is asking for the moles of Nitrogen atoms however, so there are 0.05 moles NH4NO3 for 100mL of the diluted solution, but since each NH4NO3 contains 2 N atoms, there would be 0.01 N atoms.