I'm enrolled in Chem 14B Lecture 1 Discussion 1K,
Would anybody want to trade discussions with me?
Search found 12 matches
Search found 12 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:01 pm
- Forum: General Science Questions
- Topic: Chem 14B and Chem 14BL
- Replies: 1
- Views: 695
I have seen online that Chem 14B and Chem 14BL are corequisites, however some have told me that taking the two together is too difficult. Is it doable, recommended, not doable?
- Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:12 pm
- Forum: Administrative Questions and Class Announcements
- Topic: Chem 14A Midterm Fall 2016 Rooms & Review Sessions
- Replies: 16
- Views: 7893
Will any new material from lecture early this week be on the midterm?
- Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:58 pm
- Forum: Einstein Equation
- Topic: Simplifying De Broglie's wavelength equation [ENDORSED]
- Replies: 1
- Views: 439
During lecture Professor Lavelle showed us on the board how we end up with m in De Broglie's wavelength equation since 1 Joule = kg x m^2 x s^-2 divides by kg x m x s^-1. Wouldn't s also be there with m? How does the extra m on the numerator get canceled out?
- Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:36 pm
- Forum: Student Social/Study Group
- Topic: Chemistry Jokes
- Replies: 31
- Views: 4831
1. Don't trust atoms, they make up everything. 2. Did you know that you can cool yourself to -273.15˚C and still be 0k? 3. Question- What did one ion say to the other? Answer- I've got my ion you. 4. Question- Did you hear oxygen went on a date with potassium? Answer- It went OK. 5. I would like to ...