Test 1

Moderators: Chem_Mod, Chem_Admin

katherinemurk 2B

Test 1

Postby katherinemurk 2B » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:25 pm

I am really nervous about Test 1, and I have done all the homework problems about 4 times. Is there anything else I can study? Or what is the most difficult topic for students to comprehend or a topic students have the most questions on?

Chem_Mod
Has upvoted: 435 times

Re: Test 1

Postby Chem_Mod » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:00 pm

Hi Katherine! First tests are always scary because it's hard to know what to expect, but just be confident and don't worry too much! My UA session is Tuesday 6-8pm and I go over practice test questions that are based off of previous exam questions, so that could be helpful. Doing problems is always the best way to study, and also make sure you understand the concepts and understand why you are solving things the way that you are. Just be extra careful with units especially because those can be tricky sometimes. Each student is different in what they find difficult but you can do it!

-Lyndon, UA

katherinemurk 2B

Re: Test 1

Postby katherinemurk 2B » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:03 pm

Chem_Mod wrote:Hi Katherine! First tests are always scary because it's hard to know what to expect, but just be confident and don't worry too much! My UA session is Tuesday 6-8pm and I go over practice test questions that are based off of previous exam questions, so that could be helpful. Doing problems is always the best way to study, and also make sure you understand the concepts and understand why you are solving things the way that you are. Just be extra careful with units especially because those can be tricky sometimes. Each student is different in what they find difficult but you can do it!

-Lyndon, UA

I would love to come to the session by my test is on Tuesday at 9am. But thank you so much!

Return to “Limiting Reactant Calculations”