Test 1

Moderators: Chem_Mod, Chem_Admin

Madeline Lequang 1G

Test 1

Postby Madeline Lequang 1G » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:38 pm

Did anyone end up running out of time while taking the test? I feel like I'll be able to do the problems, but I tend to take a bit more time than I've seen other people complete them. I'm really worried about taking too long on each.

Saima Salam 3J

Re: Test 1

Postby Saima Salam 3J » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:06 pm

Even though I have not taken the test yet, I have talked to others who have. They told me that the test has 8 questions and they were able to finish it fairly quickly leaving them time in the end. I recommend focusing on practicing the problems assigned by professor Lavelle so you know exactly what to do when you take the test.

Lauren Ho 2E

Postby Lauren Ho 2E » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:39 pm

I worked without stopping the entire way through and was probably able to finish with 5 minutes left to check my work.

Briana Perez 3A

Postby Briana Perez 3A » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:52 pm

I think that being able to solve the problems quickly and in time will come with doing lots of practice problems. I think that if you get toward the end of time and realize that you will not be able to finish, at least find the problems that you recognize and will be able to solve quickly in order to get some points rather than none.

Return to “Limiting Reactant Calculations”