Quantum homework

Moderators: Chem_Mod, Chem_Admin

Kellylin_4D

Quantum homework

Postby Kellylin_4D » Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:21 pm

Since we're starting on the Quantum World, when is the homework for this unit due?

Khushboo_3D

Re: Quantum homework

Postby Khushboo_3D » Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:22 pm

Next week in discussion I think

KaleenaJezycki_1I
Been upvoted: 2 times

Postby KaleenaJezycki_1I » Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:26 pm

Homework for each week will be due in your discussion section after this Friday. However each week you will have the option to turn in problems from the previous week sections (e.g. this Friday we have homework from the review section problems but our test is in our discussion sessions NEXT week, so if you so choose you can turn in more problems from the review section this next week as well). Prof. Lavelle stated that it is up to you what kind of problems you choose to turn in as long as it relevant and relating to something 'recently' learned.

Noah Canio 3C

Postby Noah Canio 3C » Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:49 pm

I just wanted to clarify: because the chemistry review section was "recently learned," we can theoretically submit five questions from that section for credit as opposed to submitting questions from the quantum world section?

Vivianvelazquez_1J
Been upvoted: 1 time

Postby Vivianvelazquez_1J » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:34 pm

Homework will always be due the day of your discussion turned in to your TA. This first week we are turning it into Mr. Lavelle on Friday in class, I think our TA's may be there and we give it to them or I may have heard wrong. The Quantum world questions aren't due until next week in your discussion section or you can once again due problems from the high school review section since it is relevant to what we were learning in class. Starting week three you will not be able to turn in questions from the high school review section.

Return to “Properties of Light”