How are you studying?

This forum topic is for students to self-organize study groups, etc.

Moderators: Chem_Mod, Chem_Admin

Charisma Arreola 2F

Re: How are you studying?

Postby Charisma Arreola 2F » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:03 pm

The best way for me is to rewrite the notes in either a more simplified, or less confusing way so that I make sure I understand what I am writing down, and its in my own words. Also, recognizing which topics are my weaknesses allows me to work on those more. I think everyone is different, but these work the best for me.

Brenda Silva 1B
Been upvoted: 1 time

Postby Brenda Silva 1B » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:12 pm

I have been watching the lectures on the content I am still having trouble with and going to that section of the textbook to complete the practice problems. The review sessions have also been very helpful as they give you practice problems to work on. Take advantage of all the resources Dr.Lavelle is providing to be prepared for the final.

Jalyn 3G

Postby Jalyn 3G » Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:47 pm

I'm doing the textbook problems, attending UA review sessions + completing their worksheets, and reviewing my notes for conceptual sutff

Jose Miguel Conste 3H

Postby Jose Miguel Conste 3H » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:30 pm

I basically went over my notes over a span of two weeks, went from week 1 to week 10 and did problems here and there, what also helped were the review sessions going over specific topics

David Facio 3C

Postby David Facio 3C » Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:04 pm

I recommend attending the step-up sessions and reviewing the work performed from lectures and homework problems on Achieve!

Return to “Student Social/Study Group”