Sproul Hall Study Group

This forum topic is for students to self-organize study groups, etc.

Moderators: Chem_Mod, Chem_Admin

Erick_Hernandez_3L

Sproul Hall Study Group

Postby Erick_Hernandez_3L » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:26 pm

Hey everyone! I haven't seen a study group for Sproul yet so I thought I would make one. Is anyone else here with me? What days are people available to meet up and what do you guys want to cover so far? Everyone is welcome of course!

KylaTenido1G

Re: Sproul Hall Study Group

Postby KylaTenido1G » Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:20 pm

Hey Erick,

It's nice to finally see someone take initiative here in our hall lol. I was gonna do it myself till I saw you beat me to it! In regards to what we should cover, I think it'd be smart to first go over any fuzzy high school chem topics and make sure we're all good on that because without those, it may be a struggle to move forward in the newer topics we go over in class. Once there is a good level of comfortability with those, we can simply review up to where we currently are in the lecture and maybe look ahead in our course readers to get insight on what is to come later that week. (-: I personally am generally free most school nights and am fine with any schedule you guys choose to come up with!! Hopefully people actually come through lol!!

-Kyla

Erick_Hernandez_3L

Re: Sproul Hall Study Group

Postby Erick_Hernandez_3L » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:31 pm

Hey! Well for the next two nights I may be quite busy but I would be more than happy to have a study session on Thursday Night. I wont be back on the Hill until around 6 so do you think you could reserve a study room for the group? I think a solid time would be around 7 and up. What do you think?

Return to “Student Social/Study Group”