Need Notes

This forum topic is for students to self-organize study groups, etc.

Moderators: Chem_Mod, Chem_Admin

Liliana Aguas 3G

Need Notes

Postby Liliana Aguas 3G » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:58 pm

Hi, last Wednesday I had a job interview and had to leave early so I did't get a chance to get the notes down. If anyone can please send them that would be AMAZING and I would greatly appreciate it :)

**Also, if anyone needs any other notes post here!!

Claire Grover 3G

Re: Need Notes

Postby Claire Grover 3G » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:01 pm

Does anyone have the notes from lecture last Friday (10/11)? I couldn't see well from where I was sitting and want to clarify a few things. Thanks so much!

plopezcordon_4C

Postby plopezcordon_4C » Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:44 am

Hi! I missed lecture on Wednesday (10/16) and was wondering if anyone is willing to see their notes :( I would really appreciate it!

plopezcordon_4C

Postby plopezcordon_4C » Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:46 am

Liliana Aguas 3G wrote:Hi, last Wednesday I had a job interview and had to leave early so I did't get a chance to get the notes down. If anyone can please send them that would be AMAZING and I would greatly appreciate it :)

HI! I have notes from that lecture! If you can send me your email I can give them to you if you still need them :)

Claire Grover 3G

Postby Claire Grover 3G » Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:56 pm

plopezcordon_4C wrote:Hi! I missed lecture on Wednesday (10/16) and was wondering if anyone is willing to see their notes :( I would really appreciate it!

I took notes on Wednesday! I can send you them - just let me know how :)

Liliana Aguas 3G

Postby Liliana Aguas 3G » Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:06 pm

plopezcordon_4C wrote:
Liliana Aguas 3G wrote:Hi, last Wednesday I had a job interview and had to leave early so I did't get a chance to get the notes down. If anyone can please send them that would be AMAZING and I would greatly appreciate it :)

HI! I have notes from that lecture! If you can send me your email I can give them to you if you still need them :)

Hi, OMG thank you SO much but I don't need them anymore. But, I really appreciate it!!!
Also, I have the notes and I can send the ones you need!!!

Claire Grover 3G

Postby Claire Grover 3G » Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:12 pm

Liliana Aguas 3G wrote:
plopezcordon_4C wrote:

Hi, OMG thank you SO much but I don't need them anymore. But, I really appreciate it!!!

Actually, take her notes! I can still send them but my writing is super messy hahaha hers are probably better

plopezcordon_4C

Postby plopezcordon_4C » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:49 pm

Claire Grover 3G wrote:
Liliana Aguas 3G wrote:
plopezcordon_4C wrote:

Actually, take her notes! I can still send them but my writing is super messy hahaha hers are probably better

HI! So sorry for getting back to you so late but my email is pcordonamsp@gmail.com if you can please still send the notes :(

madijohnson_4A

Postby madijohnson_4A » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:53 pm

Claire Grover 3G wrote:Does anyone have the notes from lecture last Friday (10/11)? I couldn't see well from where I was sitting and want to clarify a few things. Thanks so much!

If you still need the notes from Friday I have them! Just let me know how to send them to you.

Liliana Aguas 3G

Postby Liliana Aguas 3G » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:52 pm

plopezcordon_4C wrote:
Claire Grover 3G wrote:
Liliana Aguas 3G wrote:

HI! So sorry for getting back to you so late but my email is pcordonamsp@gmail.com if you can please still send the notes :(

YES of course!! I'll go ahead and send them right now:) Sorry I didn't see this earlier.

Claire Grover 3G

Postby Claire Grover 3G » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:58 pm

madijohnson_4A wrote:
Claire Grover 3G wrote:Does anyone have the notes from lecture last Friday (10/11)? I couldn't see well from where I was sitting and want to clarify a few things. Thanks so much!

If you still need the notes from Friday I have them! Just let me know how to send them to you.

Hi! I actually don't need the notes anymore but thank you so much for offering :)

Return to “Student Social/Study Group”