Drawing Lewis Structures

This forum topic is for students to self-organize study groups, etc.

Moderators: Chem_Mod, Chem_Admin

lauren_tran_1L

Drawing Lewis Structures

Postby lauren_tran_1L » Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:45 pm

I'm confused about how we are going to draw the lewis structures if the test is online. Are we uploading pictures of our drawings? Sorry if this is has already been answered. Thank you!

Joseph Hsing 2C

Re: Drawing Lewis Structures

Postby Joseph Hsing 2C » Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:48 pm

We will probably be given a couple of choices of Lewis structures and then asked what is the correct one. Since it's on CCLE, there won't be a drawing feature I'm guessing.

Will Pham 1J

Postby Will Pham 1J » Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:47 pm

Joseph Hsing 3H wrote:We will probably be given a couple of choices of Lewis structures and then asked what is the correct one. Since it's on CCLE, there won't be a drawing feature I'm guessing.

Wait is the 2nd midterm also all multiple choice?

emilyyribarren1k
Been upvoted: 1 time

Postby emilyyribarren1k » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:13 pm

Will Pham 2I wrote:
Joseph Hsing 3H wrote:We will probably be given a couple of choices of Lewis structures and then asked what is the correct one. Since it's on CCLE, there won't be a drawing feature I'm guessing.

I'm assuming that it will be because that's how the first one was and he didn't say any differently for this one. And it would be hard to draw/upload drawings especially through respondus.

claire ikemiya_2I

Postby claire ikemiya_2I » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:12 pm

Will Pham 2I wrote:

The second midterm is same format as the first one, but my TA said there's a few more problems

Return to “Student Social/Study Group”