Where to find Bruincast?

Any general non-science questions (software questions/problems, etc.,) and class announcements.

Moderators: Chem_Mod, Chem_Admin

Rebecca Cheung 1E

Where to find Bruincast?

Postby Rebecca Cheung 1E » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:46 pm

Hi, where can I find the link to Bruincast? Will we have it this year? Not really sure how this works. If someone can explain, thanks!

Chem_Mod
Has upvoted: 435 times

Re: Where to find Bruincast?

Postby Chem_Mod » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:18 pm

Bruincast will be on CCLE this year instead of the bruincast website. Navigate to the chem 14A page from you CCLE home page and scroll until you find the link for "media resources". Any available recordings of lecture will appear there.

Payton Schwesinger 1J

Postby Payton Schwesinger 1J » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:50 pm

Whenever I click on the Chemistry 14A site at CCLE it goes directly to Professor Lavelle's website, and I cant find the link for media resources on his website anywhere. Where should I go?

Hazem Nasef 1I

Postby Hazem Nasef 1I » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:54 pm

Payton Schwesinger 1G wrote:Whenever I click on the Chemistry 14A site at CCLE it goes directly to Professor Lavelle's website, and I cant find the link for media resources on his website anywhere. Where should I go?

I joined the class late, so I missed three lectures. I also could not find the link for media resources since I am redirected to Dr. Lavelle's website.

Return to “Administrative Questions and Class Announcements”