Review Sessions  [ENDORSED]

Any general non-science questions (software questions/problems, etc.,) and class announcements.

Moderators: Chem_Mod, Chem_Admin

madisonhanson1b

Review Sessions

Postby madisonhanson1b » Tue May 01, 2018 4:49 pm

Hello!

I am planning on going to many of the review/workshop sessions coming up, but I was wondering if it would be possible to have the review sessions either BruinCast or have the review material posted on the website somewhere. I know I am probably not the only one who would like to attend all the reviews, but busy schedules prohibit us from doing that.

Thank you for any help or material you can provide!!

LilianKhosravi_1H

Re: Review Sessions

Postby LilianKhosravi_1H » Tue May 01, 2018 6:17 pm

I was wondering the same thing cause on some of the days my classes conflict with the review sessions planned

Valeria Viera 1B

Re: Review Sessions

Postby Valeria Viera 1B » Tue May 01, 2018 6:26 pm

A guy went by yesterday in lecture saying there would be a review session Friday from 12 to 1:50 ( I don’t know if he’s from the step up/workshops) I’m not sure if this helps

Chem_Mod
Has upvoted: 404 times

Re: Review Sessions  [ENDORSED]

Postby Chem_Mod » Tue May 01, 2018 10:29 pm

Two review sessions are during regular class time and therefore avoid conflict with other classes.
Mine is this Friday during regular class time.

For obvious reasons UCLA does not allow enrollment in classes with overlapping lectures.

For all the other times I organized for reviewing midterm material ask the TA or UA if someone can record it and post it on Chemistry Community. If they agree then organize with someone attending to record and post it on Chemistry Community. (Privacy laws do not allow me to organize the recording of other peoples sessions.)

There are so many times it might be easier to attend those that work with your schedule.

Return to “Administrative Questions and Class Announcements”