How Should We Utilize Sampling

Any general non-science questions (software questions/problems, etc.,) and class announcements.

Moderators: Chem_Mod, Chem_Admin

Linyu Zeng 1H

How Should We Utilize Sampling

Postby Linyu Zeng 1H » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:17 pm

I bought the sampling learning thing as required. But I don't know how I should use it. Will there be any homework we have to do with it? or is it just for extra resources professor may post later? I just found a assignment on it. Is it mandatory and when is it due?

Lynsea_Southwick_2K

Re: How Should We Utilize Sampling

Postby Lynsea_Southwick_2K » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:02 am

I saw this in the bundle that was recommend. But I got the textbook alone, do I have to invest in this?

AustinGrove3B

Postby AustinGrove3B » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:10 am

I believe the Sapling Learning is optional. I think it gives you access to an online textbook and has some tutorials to help you with chemistry. But I am pretty sure that you do not have to do any mandatory assignments for the class on it

Linyu Zeng 1H

Postby Linyu Zeng 1H » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:50 am

Lynsea_Southwick_3F wrote:I saw this in the bundle that was recommend. But I got the textbook alone, do I have to invest in this?

I believe this is optional. So you don't necessarily have to purchase it. But actually I haven't use it to do anything by now. My suggestion is that if you feel you are falling much behind, you can consider do some practice with sampling. Otherwise, textbook exercise is quit enough.

Return to “Administrative Questions and Class Announcements”