Selling textbook?

Any general non-science questions (software questions/problems, etc.,) and class announcements.

Moderators: Chem_Mod, Chem_Admin

ariana_apopei1K
Been upvoted: 1 time

Selling textbook?

Postby ariana_apopei1K » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:29 pm

Hi everyone, I hope midterm season isn't too bad so far!

I accidentally bought the e-text, loose leaf text, and solutions manual twice toward the beginning of the year. The return period just expired a couple days ago, and I was wondering if anyone had any specific advice on how I should go about trying to get at least a portion of my money back. I checked the textbook store but when giving them the ISBN they didn't offer buy back for it. Would it be feasible for me to sell them as 3 separate parts on the facebook buy/sell page? I'd appreciate any advice :(

Re: Selling textbook?

Postby 705152867 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:31 pm

I'm sure someone would buy, if not the entire set, one or two parts of it! You wouldn't get all your money back, but people next quarter could definitely use it and would prefer to purchase it if it is a lower price. Sorry if that isn't much help! Best of luck to you :)

ariana_apopei1K
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: Selling textbook?

Postby ariana_apopei1K » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:21 pm

705152867 wrote:I'm sure someone would buy, if not the entire set, one or two parts of it! You wouldn't get all your money back, but people next quarter could definitely use it and would prefer to purchase it if it is a lower price. Sorry if that isn't much help! Best of luck to you :)

Thank you! I'll try it out and hope for the best haha

Return to “Administrative Questions and Class Announcements”