Chemistry Community Posts

Any general non-science questions (software questions/problems, etc.,) and class announcements.

Moderators: Chem_Mod, Chem_Admin

ChelseaMae3D

Chemistry Community Posts

Postby ChelseaMae3D » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:46 pm

I'm not entirely sure what we have to post to get credit? I haven't been making any posts (yes shame on me, I know) because the information isn't in the syllabus (yes I know Dr. Lavelle went over it Lec 1 but I have the memory of a goldfish fish) Can the post be about anything? Does it have to be pertaining to the topic we're currently talking about in clas? Please help

PS also are replies considered posts? Like if we answer another student's questions?

Thanks a bunch!
Last edited by ChelseaMae3D on Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Schuyler_Howell_4D
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: Chemistry Community Posts

Postby Schuyler_Howell_4D » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:49 pm

The post can be a question you need to be answered about the material, a reply/ answer to someone's post, or a helpful resource. I think if it is a question that is a logistic question (like this one), it may not get points but, double check with your TA about that.

daniela3D

Postby daniela3D » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:18 pm

Dr.Lavelle said that Chemistry Community is meant to be a resource for students if they had questions. So if it is a question about the lessons or anything related to his class it is a valid question. All you have to do is post 3 times a week to get some easy points. So the post you made is completely valid.

Josceline 3J

Postby Josceline 3J » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:30 pm

I also started doing the blog post a bit late because I changed classed and I like you said there's no information on the syllabus. But really all you need to do is respond to others comments and ask questions. They told me that you need to have three post each week and that it has to be done no later than Sunday at midnight. This is what I have gathered but if anyone thinks this info is wrong please let me know.

Return to “Administrative Questions and Class Announcements”