How do I post a new topic?

Any general non-science questions (software questions/problems, etc.,) and class announcements.

Moderators: Chem_Mod, Chem_Admin

Bita Ghanei 1F

How do I post a new topic?

Postby Bita Ghanei 1F » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:06 pm

If my topic is relating to Rydberg, can I create a new topic that is not listed under the board index for Quantum World? Where would be the most appropriate place to post something like this?

Sunia Akaveka 4I
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: How do I post a new topic?

Postby Sunia Akaveka 4I » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:02 pm

In my personal experience, I post in the topic that's most related, but I saw that someone posed a question regarding the Rydberg equation in the announcement section! But if you cannot find the topic that's most related, I would just post it in a section that's faintly similar because I know some people (myself included) check the unanswered topics in the quick links section on the top left of the Chemistry Community page. Here, someone will eventually see and reply to your question or comment! Hope this helps.

Izamary Marquez 2H

Re: How do I post a new topic?

Postby Izamary Marquez 2H » Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:43 pm

Sunia Akaveka 4I wrote:In my personal experience, I post in the topic that's most related, but I saw that someone posed a question regarding the Rydberg equation in the announcement section! But if you cannot find the topic that's most related, I would just post it in a section that's faintly similar because I know some people (myself included) check the unanswered topics in the quick links section on the top left of the Chemistry Community page. Here, someone will eventually see and reply to your question or comment! Hope this helps.

I know there is a way to create a new topic, but the button seems to have disappeared for me :/ I am unsure how to do it.

Return to “Administrative Questions and Class Announcements”