Sapling Learning

Any general non-science questions (software questions/problems, etc.,) and class announcements.

Moderators: Chem_Mod, Chem_Admin

Malik Oda 1F

Sapling Learning

Postby Malik Oda 1F » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:56 pm

Just a friendly reminder that if Sapling Learning isn't working for you, you can get your code traded in at the bookstore for free. The deadline is October 31st

Sunia Akaveka 4I
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: Sapling Learning

Postby Sunia Akaveka 4I » Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:34 pm

Hey! I got an email about it, but it made it seem like everyone needs to trade in the code sleeve at the UCLA store? Do you know if this only applies to the people that SaplingLearning doesn't work for? Or should we all be trading in the code sleeve because SaplingLearning will be inactive after October 31st?

Annie Chantasirivisal_4G

Postby Annie Chantasirivisal_4G » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:00 pm

Sunia Akaveka 1F wrote:Hey! I got an email about it, but it made it seem like everyone needs to trade in the code sleeve at the UCLA store? Do you know if this only applies to the people that SaplingLearning doesn't work for? Or should we all be trading in the code sleeve because SaplingLearning will be inactive after October 31st?

Hi,
The email specified that you would only trade if you just had the standard sapling learning, because they release the materials on sapling learning plus. So unless you do not have the plus (i bought the bundle and it came with plus) you don't have to worry about it.

Sunia Akaveka 4I
Been upvoted: 1 time

Postby Sunia Akaveka 4I » Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:15 pm

Annie Chantasirivisal_4I wrote:
Sunia Akaveka 1F wrote:Hey! I got an email about it, but it made it seem like everyone needs to trade in the code sleeve at the UCLA store? Do you know if this only applies to the people that SaplingLearning doesn't work for? Or should we all be trading in the code sleeve because SaplingLearning will be inactive after October 31st?

Hi,
The email specified that you would only trade if you just had the standard sapling learning, because they release the materials on sapling learning plus. So unless you do not have the plus (i bought the bundle and it came with plus) you don't have to worry about it.

Thank you so much, I got the bundle as well so I'll take your word for it!

Return to “Administrative Questions and Class Announcements”