Any general non-science questions (software questions/problems, etc.,) and class announcements.
Moderators: Chem_Mod, Chem_Admin
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:21 am
Has anyone found out when our test 2 grades will be announced?
- Posts: 115
- Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:16 am
We will get them in discussion next week most likely.
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:19 am
Either in our next discussion, or the TAs might upload them on our ucla gradebooks whenever they're done so we can know our scores as quickly as possible.
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:18 am
probably after lecture on Wednesday since not all of us have discussion week 9
Keerthana Sivathasan 2E
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:22 am
I think we will get them in discussion in Week 10, especially if you didn't have discussion in Week 9.
Jared Khoo 1G
- Posts: 107
- Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:16 am
I think if you haven't gotten them already you will get them next week in discussion.
Jocelyn Thorp 1A
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:20 am
the test grade is up now for me, so I would assume that it would just depend on when your TA enters the points
Omar Selim 1D
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:16 am
Most likely, I would assume, they would be up by Wednesday's lecture in order to give us adequate time to go over them before the final
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:17 am
The grades are up on myUCLA !
Megan Ngai- 3B
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:17 am
They’re on MyUcla and my TA gave them back during my discussion before thanksgiving
Donna Nguyen 2L
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:17 am
The grades are posted on myUCLA!
Return to “Administrative Questions and Class Announcements”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest