Final Review Session

Any general non-science questions (software questions/problems, etc.,) and class announcements.

Moderators: Chem_Mod, Chem_Admin

Luyan Zhang - 2D
Posts: 103
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:16 am

Final Review Session

Postby Luyan Zhang - 2D » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:23 am

Will there be another practice packet for the final review session given like the midterm?

Andrew F 2L
Posts: 103
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:17 am

Re: Final Review Session

Postby Andrew F 2L » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:25 am

Yes, Just look up "Marshmallow" in Chemistry Community's search bar and you can find it for the review session

Charisse Vu 1H
Posts: 101
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:17 am

Re: Final Review Session

Postby Charisse Vu 1H » Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:20 pm

Yes! Lyndon, one of the UAs, posted another review packet under the name "Marshmallow". There is also a chemistry review session this Friday!

705198479
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:20 am

Re: Final Review Session

Postby 705198479 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:58 pm

yes, its under the name "Marshmallow"

Luyan Zhang - 2D
Posts: 103
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:16 am

Re: Final Review Session

Postby Luyan Zhang - 2D » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:31 pm

Andrew F 3B wrote:Yes, Just look up "Marshmallow" in Chemistry Community's search bar and you can find it for the review session


Thank you so much!

Naren_Ramesh_4F
Posts: 105
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:18 am

Re: Final Review Session

Postby Naren_Ramesh_4F » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:48 am

Luyan Zhang - 1L wrote:Will there be another practice packet for the final review session given like the midterm?

Does anyone know when the answers for this packet will be given?

Julia Mazzucato 4D
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:17 am

Re: Final Review Session

Postby Julia Mazzucato 4D » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:03 am

Naren_Ramesh_4D wrote:
Luyan Zhang - 1L wrote:Will there be another practice packet for the final review session given like the midterm?

Does anyone know when the answers for this packet will be given?


The review session is tonight in Haines 39 from 7:30-10:30. That's where answers will be given in depth. The pdf of the answers will be posted after that review session (should be up by Saturday).


Return to “Administrative Questions and Class Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests