Getting Back 14A Final Exam

Any general non-science questions (software questions/problems, etc.,) and class announcements.

Moderators: Chem_Mod, Chem_Admin

Rebecca Remple 1C
Been upvoted: 1 time

Getting Back 14A Final Exam

Postby Rebecca Remple 1C » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:52 pm

Hi all,

I hope you're doing well! I was wondering when we will be able to get back the Chemistry 14A final exam from Dr. Lavelle's classes last quarter. I was informed that they will be given back during Week 3 of this quarter. I was hoping to review my old final before Test 1 so I can better understand acids and bases; however, I have Test 1 at 10 AM on Tuesday. Since Monday is a holiday, I'm not sure if that will be possible. Will there be an opportunity to get the final back before then? Please let me know. Thank you :)

-Rebecca

Megan Cao 1I

Re: Getting Back 14A Final Exam

Postby Megan Cao 1I » Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:07 pm

Someone said they went to the room to check and they said by Week 3. I don't think it'd be possible to get your test prior to your test a day or so in advance. If anything, I'd suggest going to pick it up an hour or so before your test if they're open. Good luck!

Tiffany Chao 2H

Postby Tiffany Chao 2H » Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:45 pm

I heard it'll be available during Week 3 as well!

Rebecca Remple 1C
Been upvoted: 1 time

Postby Rebecca Remple 1C » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:09 pm

Megan Cao 1I wrote:Someone said they went to the room to check and they said by Week 3. I don't think it'd be possible to get your test prior to your test a day or so in advance. If anything, I'd suggest going to pick it up an hour or so before your test if they're open. Good luck!

Hi Megan,

Thank you for letting me know :) Good luck on the test as well!

-Rebecca

Return to “Administrative Questions and Class Announcements”